- ;; Copyright (C) 2016-2018 Nicolas Petton
- ;; Author: Nicolas Petton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- ;; URL: https://github.com/NicolasPetton/indium
- ;; Version: 2.1.1
- ;; Package-Requires: ((emacs "25") (seq "2.16") (js2-mode "20140114") (js2-refactor "0.9.0") (company "0.9.0"))
- ;; This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- ;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- ;; the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- ;; (at your option) any later version.
- ;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- ;; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- ;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- ;; GNU General Public License for more details.
- ;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- ;; along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- ;;; Commentary:
- ;; Indium connects to a browser tab or nodejs process and provides many features
- ;; inspection, an inspector, with history and navigation, and even a stepping
- ;; Debugger, similar to `edebug`, or `cider`.
- ;;; Code:
- (require 'cl-lib)
- (require 'indium-client)
- (require 'indium-scratch)
- (require 'indium-debugger)
- (require 'indium-interaction)
- (require 'indium-list-sources)
- (provide 'indium)
- ;;; indium.el ends here